Zucchini Caprese Salad
Total Time: 20 mins
- 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized or cut with a madeleine
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, optional
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil, julienned
- In a large bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Add the zucchini and mozzarella to the bowl. Toss to combine and set aside for 10 minutes for flavors to combine.
- Divide mixture between 4 plates. Top with julienned basil and serve immediately.
Meal Prep Tips
- This is the perfect salad to whip up in a moments notice! spiralize the zucchini ahead of time, toss with tomatoes and cheese, then store in a sealed container.
- Add a protein to make a complete meal!